Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Help with Top Flite Gold Edition F4U Corsair

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Help with Top Flite Gold Edition F4U Corsair

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2024, 06:21 PM
wyowill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to, but I can't tell from just the plans at this point, and going through the kit without actually separating pieces (which I'm not ready to do yet) I couldn't find any labeled to match that section of plans. If it's missing pieces (possible since it's an open box that was missing documentation) I may just have to trace and cut sheet to fill in what isn't there.

I was thinking you could get the plans printed full size, and comparing to what you have built and the plans, cut out what you need, but I may be be misunderstanding what you need.

EDIT: I went back and reread the thread to see what you needed. I do have those pieces after all, so I layed them on the plans and sent you a photo, plus one with a bold outline where they are on the plans so you can see on your plans where they should be. (In doing that, I see I may have to resize my printed plans again. Take a known piece of the plane to the copy shop with you to lay on the plans they print to make sure they get them the right size for you.)

Last edited by wyowill; 04-27-2024 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:38 AM
wyowill

@dreddbatfan, check your email. I just sent photos of the shaped sides overlayed by a tape measure (length 41 15/16, wide end 3 3/8, narrow end about 1 15/32) so you can get a correctly sized template printed from the plans.

Last edited by wyowill; 04-28-2024 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:09 PM
dreddbatfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wyowill
@dreddbatfan, check your email. I just sent photos of the shaped sides overlayed by a tape measure (length 41 15/16, wide end 3 3/8, narrow end about 1 15/32) so you can get a correctly sized template printed from the plans.
Can you tell me where 15/32" is on a standard ruler?
Old 05-10-2024, 08:02 PM
wyowill

Just under 1/2".